- Full contact details including address, phone number and email address.
- Registered Charity Number
- Aims and main activities of the Charity
- Latest Financial Accounts
- Income sources split between donations, grants and activities.
- If you are asking for funding for a particular project
- Details of the project that you would like us to fund.
- The benefits and outcomes that you hope to achieve as a result of the funding.
- A full breakdown of costs
Our Trustees met on 21st March 2020 and considered the extraordinary circumstances arising from the current pandemic.
Whilst our funds have reduced substantially as a result of the falls in the stock market we recognise that the needs of the organisations we support are likely to increase greatly.
Under these circumstances we decided that we were unable immediately to make sensible decisions as to where our support was most needed and we decided to temporarily suspend all direct donations. We do however have a close relationship with Quartet Community Foundation and have given an immediate donation to their Covid-19 Appeal.
We are keeping the situation under constant review and the Trustees will decide as soon as the immediate crisis is over when we feel that we are in a position to decide how we can use our limited funds to help those most in need.
We will announce on this website when we are re-commencing normal activities and advise the closing date for applications to be considered at the next meeting of the Trustees.