The trustees meet to consider applications four times a year in March, June, September and December. Email applications are preferred, to firstname.lastname@example.org although we do accept applications by post. For further details please click here.
Applications are only considered for charitable activities taking place in Bristol, North East Somerset or South Gloucestershire. We can only fund registered charities. Applications must contain
- Full contact details including address, phone number and email address.
- Registered Charity Number
- Aims and main activities of the Charity
- Latest Financial Accounts
- Income sources split between donations, grants and activities.
- If you are asking for funding for a particular project
- Details of the project that you would like us to fund.
- The benefits and outcomes that you hope to achieve as a result of the funding.
- A full breakdown of costs
Please submit your application by Friday 17th June 2022 for consideration at the Trustees Meeting on the Tuesday 28th June 2022 . Please email your application wherever possible to email@example.com